Looking for an adventure? Want to enjoy all of the glories and wonders that Scotland has to offer? Then look no further!
Wilderness Scotland is Europe’s top adventure travel company, specialising in inspirational holidays and wilderness experiences in the most remote and beautiful regions of Scotland. Highly recommended!
There could be no easier way to win some free beer than by taking a ‘selfie’ with your favourite Harviestoun beer… #BeerSelfie
Simply follow us on Twitter and and snap a ‘selfie’ of you with one of our amazing beers and stand a chance to win, couldn’t be easier. The winner will be sent a case of our fantastic beers to indulge in at your leisure, and we will also give a prize to second place, which will be 12 bottles, all delivered straight to your door. So get creative and start snapping…
Now for the rules:
- This competition is only valid in the United Kingdom.
- You must either already be following @HarviestounBrew on twitter or you must follow us in order to win.
- This competition will run from 1st October 2014 to 31st October 2014, with the winner announced on Twitter on 1st November 2014.
- The Winner will receive a full (24 bottles) mixed case of our beers, and second place will win 12 mixed beers, all delivered directly to your door.
- Only one submission will be accepted per follower.
- The submissions will be rated on ingenuity, creativity and fun factor. (No rude or lewd submissions will be accepted)
- All decisions are final and cannot be contested.
- This prize holds no cash value and cannot be redeemed in any other way.
When on the hunt for great pubs, who better to ask than a local expert? We recently asked beer-writer Gareth Jones for his opinion on some of the most interesting places to drink in Nottingham… Read more
When on the hunt for great pubs, who better to ask than a local expert? We recently asked beer-writer Steven Lamond for his opinion on some of the most interesting places to drink in Belfast…
I heard somewhere that Schiehallion is the “champagne of lagers” and I can definitely agree with that! So it got me thinking how I can best merge two of my great loves……..great craft beer and great cocktails! Read more